- Concentrate MUST be mixed with water or it will not work.
- Remove ALL Dirt, oil grease and other contaminants using hot soapy water.
- Mix concentrate with proper ratio of distilled water for optimum performance. Can be mixed stronger for severe rust.
- The mixed rust remover may be heated to 150F to speed the rust removal process.
- Keep checking to see if all rust is removed, otherwise continue to soak item.
- Once all rust is removed, you will notice a soft black residue which is easily removed by washing in soapy water and rinsing. Pits and crevices may be cleaned using a soft bristle brush.
- If fluid is not jet black, save for further use. Store in a closed container to prevent evaporation.
- Large objects may have the fluid slowly re-circulated over them with the proper equipment.
Esprit Performance PURE Rust Remover CONCENTRATE 1/2 Gallon Makes 8 Gallons
Why pay to ship water??
- Our Nonhazardous rust remover concentrate provides the most economical solution for rust removal on all steel and cast iron items. Also brightens copper and brass.
- Sandblasting, grinding, wire brushing an sanding are eliminated. Esprit PURE won't affect metal, paint, plastics, rubber, wood, leather, etc.
- 1/2 Gallon Concentrate makes 8 gallons of ready-to-use rust remover for $9.25 per mixed gallon. The lowest price anywhere.
- Also available in: 16 ounce,1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon, 5 gallon and 55 gallon sizes.